Monday, December 1, 2014

Mani of the month - November 2014


I  can’t believe it’s already December! Where did this year go? Well, I guess it’s time to recap last month as in November. There was one clear change, which is my nail length and shape and, well everything. The first post of the month was the farewell post for my natural nails. After that I did my very first gel nails in stiletto form. 

I think the first attempt was quite fine for a beginner but the nails were a bit too bulky for my taste. I’ve been using the file a lot this past month and I’m beginning to find the sharper shape I fancy much more. Of course I keep scratching myself with these but it’s a small price to pay for nails that I like. The most wonderful thing about these nails is the fact that they don’t break, no matter how cold and wintery it gets. Hooray for gel nails!




I did 18 manis altogether in November! Did I do anything else during the month? Yes, I also bought a whole bunch of nail polishes and nail art stuff. And I went on with my swatching project and…, oh, you meant did I do anything non nail related?! …I’m drawing a blank here! Maybe I should, you know, get a life? Well, at least I’m doing something I love. That counts for something, right?


I would love to here from you. Which is your favorite mani of the month? 

Btw, I'm keen to know if you would be completely against me writing in English only (just a thought)? It's really time consuming to write bilingually and I feel bad for the English speaking folks, who have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to see the translation. So, opinions are more than welcome!


See you soon,

Malle

8 comments:

  1. Huhhuh. Toinen toistaan upeampia lakkauksia :) oot kyllä ihan supertaitava! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eipä nuista osaa suosikkia valita. Vois sanoa, että 99% on mua miellyttäviä. Eli aikas kova oot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oi ei, Katarooma, kiitos :). Itseäni ärsyttää noiden pyöreä muoto niin paljon, että vasta viimeiset tuntuu omilta (vaikka omiahan nuo kaikki lienee)...

      Delete
  3. Mä en kyllä osaa noista valita lemppareita, koska nuo kaikki on oikeasti niin upeita ja täydellisesti onnistuneita <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Voi kun sä olet kultainen, Fani :) <3.

      Delete
  4. Törkeen upeita kaikki! Ei kyllä pysty valitsemaan lemppareita ku kaikki on niin ihania♥

    ReplyDelete

Please, feel free to leave comments in Finnish or in English. I'd love to hear from you. Thank you lovelies :)